Search this Blog
Choose your Page
10 Recent Posts
- S3 Copy Command
- Checking whether your mail sent will go to spam folder?
- DTU Calculator on Azure
- Build AWS Environment to Comply PCI-DSS
- Implementing Database Replication on this personal Blog
- AWS Security Solution to make your environment Safe and meet the Compliance
- Please join and try the AWS Hands-on-Lab Workshops Activities for Builders!
- What is Cloud?
- Berkenalan dengan layanan Artificial Intelligence dan Machine Learning dari Amazon Web Service
- Berkenalan dengan AWS DynamoDB – Platform NoSQL Database dari Amazon Web Services
Manage the Blog
Category Archives: IT-Tips&Tricks
It’s just some quick command if you would like to copy to and from S3. aws s3 ls s3://mys3bucket/folder/subfolder/aws s3 cp s3://mys3bucket/folder/subfolder/testfile . aws s3 cp s3://mys3bucket/folder/subfolder . –recursive aws s3 cp –recursive s3://mys3bucket/folder s3://mys3target/folder Note: If you would like to do a mass copy, recommend to try SFTP for S3, Kinesis Firehose, AWS DataSync, […]
Some references to it can be read from: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/pinpoint/latest/userguide/channels-email-deliverability-dashboard-pipt.html Also, you can utilize https://mxtoolbox.com/MXLookup.aspx or other tool such as https://www.dmarcanalyzer.com/spf/checker/ Some tips are putting this on your DNS https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ses/latest/DeveloperGuide/send-email-authentication-spf.html Best,Doddi
If you are a developer using SQL Server, you’ve probably heard of Azure SQL Database and you’ve probably been thinking about migrating your on-premise or VM-based SQL Server database(s) to Azure SQL Database. If so, you’ve probably asked yourself, “which service tier and performance level should I use and how many database throughput units (DTUs) am I […]
These are some references to support the PCI-DSS comply: References Step by Step: https://aws-quickstart.s3.amazonaws.com/quickstart-compliance-pci/doc/standard-pci-dss-architecture-on-the-aws-cloud.pdf Source Code: https://github.com/aws-quickstart/quickstart-compliance-pci AWS Quickstart doc: https://aws.amazon.com/quickstart/architecture/compliance-pci/ Best Regards,Doddi Priyambodo