Search this Blog
Choose your Page
10 Recent Posts
- S3 Copy Command
- Checking whether your mail sent will go to spam folder?
- DTU Calculator on Azure
- Build AWS Environment to Comply PCI-DSS
- Implementing Database Replication on this personal Blog
- AWS Security Solution to make your environment Safe and meet the Compliance
- Please join and try the AWS Hands-on-Lab Workshops Activities for Builders!
- What is Cloud?
- Berkenalan dengan layanan Artificial Intelligence dan Machine Learning dari Amazon Web Service
- Berkenalan dengan AWS DynamoDB – Platform NoSQL Database dari Amazon Web Services
Manage the Blog
Category Archives: IT-Cloud
These are some references to support the PCI-DSS comply: References Step by Step: https://aws-quickstart.s3.amazonaws.com/quickstart-compliance-pci/doc/standard-pci-dss-architecture-on-the-aws-cloud.pdf Source Code: https://github.com/aws-quickstart/quickstart-compliance-pci AWS Quickstart doc: https://aws.amazon.com/quickstart/architecture/compliance-pci/ Best Regards,Doddi Priyambodo
I am writing this blog to test the configuration of my AWS Database Management Replication (DMS) from my AWS RDS at AWS account to my MySQL database server at my personal Hosting Cloud at local provider. So, I can always have a synchronized content from blog.priyambodo.info (primary) to bicarait.com (secondary). *Just for Fun! Kind Regards,Doddi […]
We align the AWS security services to the 5 epics of the Security Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF). The order of the epics tells a story. The story has some components/modules that can support it. Story 1: Identity & access management AWS Identity & Access Management (IAM) AWS Single Sign-On AWS Directory Service Amazon Cognito AWS […]
At AWS, we consider all are builders. The innovators, the collaborators, the creators. The ones who see what doesn’t exist, and then make it exist. We believe nothing should stand in the builder’s way, and dreams never have to turn off. With AWS, it’s time to build on.. Because we are aiming to build something […]
Definition of Cloud? I usually answer this question with this mechanism (from my perspective) You can ask “What”, “Where”, When”, “How”, “Why” to answer that question. What? >> it is collection of IT resources (such as compute, storage, artificial intelligence, function, framework, applications, etc) Where? >> it can be accessed from the internet, so literally […]