I am not talking about IT in this post. Just want to summarize of one of the book that changed my life (“a little bit better than before”) 🙂
After reading this book, please continue with The 8th Habit and the 3rd Alternative.
Habits –> Objectives
- Paradigms and Principles of Effectiveness –> Assess paradigms and align to principles of effectiveness
- Habit 1: Be Proactive –> Assume responsibility, focus, and act on what can be controlled and influenced, instead of what can’t
- Habit 2: Begin With The End in Mind –> Define clear measures of success and create a plan to achieve them for both life and work
- Habit 3: Put First Things First –> Prioritize and achieve the most important goals instead of constantly reacting to urgencies
- Habit 4: Think Win-Win –> Collaborate more effectively with others by building high-trust relationships of mutual benefits
- Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, then to be Understood –> Influence others by developing a deep understanding of their needs and perspectives
- Habit 6: Synergize –> Develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders
- Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw –> Increase motivation, energy, and work/life balance by making time for renewal activities
- Habit 8: Find your voice and inspire others to find theirs!