HP memiliki portfolio untuk solusi Software corporate untuk Application Management. Produk yang disediakan oleh HP ini mulai dari tahapan Planning, Governance, Quality Testing, Stress Test, Analisa Performa, Analisa Security, SLA Operational, dan beberapa lainnya untuk solusi Software Management.
Berikut ini saya lampirkan beberapa product/portfolio aplikasi mereka tentang hal tersebut :
– HP Project and Portfolio Management Center – provides the ability to capture demand from the enterprise and create a single IT portfolio plan, and related resource plan, for that portfolio.
– HP SOA Center – provides all necessary governance and management for the implementation of a service-oriented architecture.
– HP Quality Center (QC) – provides a complete environment to assure application functionality including requirements management, test planning, and test script design and execution.
– HP Performance Center (PC) – validates application performance by simulating user loads to ensure applications can scale as required in production.
– HP Application Security Center (ASC)– allows IT to address security concerns before applications are rolled into production.
– HP Business Availability Center (BAC) – enables IT to understand the business impact of services that are being delivered; additionally, BAC allows IT organizations to measure success by monitoring transactions that span multiple applications and complex infrastructures.
– HP Operations Center – provides a single pane of glass for event and basic performance information spanning networks, systems, applications and storage.
– HP Network Management Center – a robust suite of network management capabilities that provides information regarding network inventory, availability, performance and changes.
– HP Data Center Automation Center – based on technology acquired from Opsware, this center provides a complete approach to automating change across all the key aspects of the data center, including networks, servers, storage devices and applications.
– HP Client Automation Center – this technology complements the Data Center Automation Center by providing model-based change and configuration management for clients across the enterprise.
– HP Service Management Center – provides two critical capabilities for the enterprise: first, a consolidated service desk and, second, industry-leading asset management solutions.